Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9th The Day After

Yesterday I celebrated 7 years of sobriety. There is much that I could say about that, but I am not going to at this point, it has been as hard a journey as it has been easy one.

I spent yesterday in Honolulu at the Senate in the morning, and at my old college in the afternoon. In the evening, Tom and I headed into Waikiki, where I got my 7 year Chip and then we had dinner with a friend, it was a very nice day.

Today I woke up with a cold, and I am cleaning the house up, after the bird mostly . Lots of hidden and dropped food on the floor around his cage, and enough feathers to make several festive hats. The Good part is that it is a cloudy day and I don't feel like I am missing a good beach day by staying inside all day.

I need more regular massage clients or a good part time job .

No comments:

Post a Comment